Our Diabetes Emergency Supply Assistance Program (DESAP) is in place to assist the uninsured living with diabetes.
Our DESAP guidelines:
· DESAP is able to offer free diabetes testing supplies (monitors, test strips, lancets, syringes, pen needles, alcohol wipes and sharps containers) one time in twelve months.
· We are NOT able to assist with insulin or oral meds, but clients may be eligible for assistance with insulin &/or meds at one of the following organizations:
· Reach Out Clinic: 937/258-2000
· Unified Health Care Solutions: 937/220-6600
· Wells Institute: 937/293-2157
· DESAP is NOT a walk-in program. Clients must call ahead in order for us to serve them. DESAP hours are 9am-12pm & 1pm-4:30pm Monday through Friday. We are closed during the lunch hour.
· DESAP is in place to help those most in need. Unfortunately, this means we are only able to assist clients with one (1) month of supplies one (1) time in twelve (12) months. We do, however, make sure each client is given resources and referral information to help with their needs.
· We do not mail supplies. If someone other than the client picks up requested supplies we require a third party signature.
Contact our office at: 937/ 220-6611 with any questions or to utilize the DESAP.